Sixth Installment

SPARE SOME TIME AND FIND OUT, HOW A WILD BEAST, WHO WAS A PLAYBOY & A BISEXUAL, A DRUG / ALCOHOL FREAK & A ALCOHOL DEALER, A PARTY ANIMAL & AN ANGRY GANGSTER, GOT HIS LIFE TRANSFORMED WITH THE  “POWER OF LOVE”


Proverbs 20:24

A person’s steps are directed by the Lord.
    How then can anyone understand their own way?

 

Now I was going all crazy with the surprise that the name on the pamphlet was the same one that was told by one of my colleagues. Because of this, I wasn’t able to concentrate on my work and I contacted a person in my church who was surprised to know that I am interested in attending this church service of this African Evangelist. I still remember that the church service supposes to be on the 5th of that month, I called the church on the 2nd but I got to know that the African had already visited this church on the 1st due to his own reasons. I was so disheartened that I missed this service of the church and at the same time, I was going crazy to find a way to meet this African. In the evening after work, at home, I started looking for this person on the Internet. In one hand, I was holding the pamphlet and my other hand was typing on the keyboard. I was getting disappointed everywhere but late at night at 2:00 am I found him on Facebook and the last post on his Facebook was a live video. I started watching the video but when I started watching it, it was a recorded video since it ended at 10:00 pm (I guess). The video was the complete church service of two hours. I watched it all and it finished at 4:00 am in the morning. At the end of the video, the African said, tomorrow I will be here. I started sending comments and private messages to the people and the African guy, asking where they were.  I wanted to know where that place is, where he will be tomorrow.

Since I was using the full-screen mode while watching the video, I didn’t notice something very important, all of a sudden I noticed the caption of the video that says, Faisalabad, Christian Town. I was so happy to finally know the venue which was about four hours from my place by bus. I had been to Faisalabad only once in my life before when I was a little kid but without hesitating I did a wonderful thing. It was about 5:00 am in the morning. I called a bus service to inquire about the first bus to Faisalabad, I bought the ticket and departed from my city. 

All we have to do is take a single step towards God and He will come running to you and take you in His arms and this hug of God will change you forever. What I saw and experienced in Faisalabad, changed me totally. To be continued . . . . . . . . 

Stay connected and find out, how the Love overcame all my pain, with a complete timeline, and know how am I doing today with a new transformed life.

Catch me in the next installment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog