Second Installment

SPARE SOME TIME AND FIND OUT, HOW A WILD BEAST, WHO WAS A PLAYBOY & A BISEXUAL, A DRUG / ALCOHOL FREAK & A ALCOHOL DEALER, A PARTY ANIMAL & AN ANGRY GANGSTER, GOT HIS LIFE TRANSFORMED WITH THE  “POWER OF LOVE”



Ecclesiastes 7:17
Do not be overwicked, and do not be a fool-- why die before your time?


I was considering myself that Super Hero! The inner peace that comes along in a package with Unconditional Love, everyone wants that peace in his/her heart. I was also looking for that peace and in the search for peace, I went to the dark world where there is nothing but death, nothing but a burden for our shoulders, and lies and fakeness.

It all started when I was a little kid:

Back in those days, there used to be shops for gaming where you would buy a token (metallic coin) and when you would come out of that shop, you will be surprised to see that it is dark now and you would realize that you came in morning and now it is night. I was addicted to going to that shop; my addiction back then was like the kids nowadays having an addiction to PUBG. I was only a second-grade going student then, but since I have explained my story of school failure, I failed and repeated preparatory class (prep class) so consider my age as a third-grade going student. I have those faded memories but if I am not wrong, I was the youngest among the addicted kids there. I used to go to that shop every evening and other than that if my mother would ask me to buy something from the market, I would first visit that gaming shop, then the market for my mother’s stuff, and again to the gaming shop before going back home. My family was tired of my behavior. I was scolded and beaten multiple times by my father for going to that shop but my addiction was above every pain that I was getting through beatings and scolding. My family stopped giving me pocket money and I started stealing from my parent’s wallet/purse. Visiting a gaming shop on a daily basis gave me new friends; these friends were way different than my friends at school. These friends were older than me and I was learning a lot from them. I was their student now and this gaming shop was my new school, I learned all kinds of abusive language; I was gathering sexual knowledge at a very young age. In class fourth when I was failed and kicked out of school, I joined a new school and started repeating class forth again, I used to smoke, trying a new cigarette, sometimes carrying cigarettes at school, and smoking in the washroom. I was doing everything that my elder friends were doing. Whenever we walk on the roads or visited snooker clubs, smoking, I used to feel very proud when I see people staring at me, for a little kid smoking cigarette. When I was in eighth class, me and a very dear friend of mine would walk back home, he smoking a cigarette and I smoking a cigar. To be continued. . . . . . . . . . . .  



Stay connected and find out, how the Love overcame all my pain, with a complete timeline, and know how I am doing today with a new transformed life. Catch me in the next installment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog