Fourth Installment

SPARE SOME TIME AND FIND OUT, HOW A WILD BEAST, WHO WAS A PLAYBOY & A BISEXUAL, A DRUG / ALCOHOL FREAK & A ALCOHOL DEALER, A PARTY ANIMAL & AN ANGRY GANGSTER, GOT HIS LIFE TRANSFORMED WITH THE  “POWER OF LOVE”


Acts 2:17
“In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.


I can write stories out of stories of the dark side of my past but some of them are not appropriate to share. So to cut the story short, I will move on to the transformation part of my life. A time came in my life when this strong athlete got a medical condition and started suffering from Hepatitis- B. I was so sick that even the doctors were surprised that how am I alive. Initially, when I got sick the doctors were not able to diagnose my disease and during this time my condition got worst. Everyone was trying their best to consider it and treat it as COVID-19. Finally, it was diagnosed as Hepatitis- B. I was so weak that I would stay the whole day and night in bed. A very close friend of mine was taking care of me, from buying fruit to transporting me to the different doctors. During this time while sleeping I had a dream that still feels like has happened to me in real.



I saw that I am doing laundry on my car porch and my washing machine is being getting filled with water, the water is about to overflow. I am confused to close the water first or unplug the washing machine, having a concern that it might get a short circuit. I saw myself getting panicked running to the water valve and to the plug, to and fro, in this confusion of decision-making, out of a sudden, there is a big bang with fire all around. I saw myself dead on the ground, and then my body started departing to the sky. My body was latterly floating in the air. I woke up but I was still feeling that my body is floating; I felt I am not on the bed anymore but I am floating on water. This dream being vivid is still on my mind. I will link the interpretation of this dream in the next installment.

For a moment this dream has shaken me about death since I was severely sick and gave me a question to think about that what will happen to me, after my death. Once I recovered, my life went the same way as it was going before the sickness. Then something very weird happened, a very close & dear brother/colleague, Mr. Khan started making me sit with him to tell me what is written in the Holy Quran, and in return, he would ask, what is written in the Bible? Now since my life was so weird, I was having almost zero knowledge about Bible, I would always tell him to ask me about the bad stuff, and I would give him details but for Bible, I know nothing. Every time he would answer, I want you people to learn and have knowledge. This ending statement of Mr. Khan would always make me feel like a loser and in my heart, I would always get screwed on him. To be continued  . . . . . . .

Stay connected and find out, how the Love overcame all my pain, with a complete timeline, and know how am I doing today with a new transformed life.

Catch me in the next installment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog