TRANSFORMATION 

Chapter Two

First Installment

SPARE SOME TIME AND FIND OUT, HOW A WILD BEAST, WHO WAS A PLAYBOY & A BISEXUAL, A DRUG / ALCOHOL FREAK & A ALCOHOL DEALER, A PARTY ANIMAL & AN ANGRY GANGSTER, GOT HIS LIFE TRANSFORMED WITH THE  “POWER OF LOVE”


1 TIMOTHY 1:15

This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance: that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.

 

I was a wild animal that wasn’t ready to be tamed at any cost. I was the chief among sinners and these are not only words, I was really a chief. When I try to explain my past, I use a term for myself, “a worm living in sewage”. Other than murder whatever comes into a human’s mind that is a sin according to any religion, I went through all. The painful truth for me is that I used to go to the depth of sin and try to learn and perform everything about it. Through all these weird experiences, I can be known for the bondages that Devil/ Satan has for us, where he will put us in prison, we will be stuck in a loop and we will start sinning again and again and again. 

 


I was a Big Time Attention Seeker:

In the end, everyone is seeking true love, the love that this world cannot give us. I am writing about “Unconditional Love”, but a person who opens his/her heart to God and allows Him to come in with his/her free will, he/she will be filled with the love of God and the Love of God will complete him/her and only then he/she will be able to love others with “Unconditional Love”. When we are not complete, we will seek love, so we may be completed and in this search, we become attention seekers and we will do all kinds of stuff that we think will give us attention because at this moment we are unknown to the LOVE ( 1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.), for us the love is when people start appreciating us for anything “stupid” that we are doing and those appreciations will make us feel like a Super Hero.

To be continued . .......


Stay connected and find out, how the Love overcame all my pain, with a complete timeline, and know how I am doing today with a new transformed life. Catch me in the next installment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog